Friday, July 1, 2011

Target $3 Off Lego Coupon



Hopefully this works out for you the way it did for me, but my son had been saving up for a couple of Star Wars Lego models. I had printed up a couple of $3 off select Lego model coupons for him but noticed that Star Wars wasn't listed as one of the eligible sets. We brought the coupons in anyway and they worked! My son saved $6 and learned a valuable lesson on couponing.


If you want to get the Lego coupon, print it quick because I think they expire July 4th. I don't have it in front of me and printed by max so I can't be positive, but that's what I remember. So if you have Lego loving kids or want a deal on a birthday present, here is where you get the$3 Lego coupon, click toys and it will come right up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm "following" your blog from the Social Hope and would love a follow back - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hopped by from Friday's Social hop to become your newest GFC follower hope you can swing by and check out my blog WV Stitcher when you get a chance. Have a fantastic fourth of July.

    ReplyDelete